Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday Recruiting Update

I am hearing rumors that 3-Star defensive end Derrick Bryant (Columbus, OH) could let the UK staff know as early as today if he will attend UK or UCLA. Bryant has just come off a visit to UCLA and has already attended UK. The vibes seem to be really positive on Bryant coming to Lexington.

Also, 3-Star defensive end Mike Douglas (Largo, FL) attended UK for an official visit this weekend and came away impressed. Douglas had never been to UK so everything was new to him. He will take his other visits, but it seems like UK made a great impression on the prep star.

No word yet on Tyler Robinson, Storm Johnson, Tim Patterson, Alex Smith or Trevaughn Brooks. I personally saw Tim Patterson and some of Tyler Robinson's family and it appeared there was another recruit who visited from Alcoa (probably an underclassman). If any news breaks on the other recruits today, I'll be sure to update as soon as possible.

GO CATS!

No comments:

Post a Comment