Monday, June 21, 2010

Rickey Lunford (2011-RB) Update

Today I caught up with Texas running back Rickey Lunford regarding his recruitment. Currently Oklahoma State, Kentucky, Boise State, TCU and Houston appear to be leading for his services. Rickey informed me he will likely decide during his season and has visits he still needs to take. He plans on visiting Kentucky, TCU and Oklahoma State.

Lunford is another speedster as he informed me he ran a 4.33 forty yard dash time when TCU visited his school. He also mentioned Kentucky offered as soon as they evaluated his film. He recently took his ACT, but hasn't received his test scores. He mentioned Larry Brinson as handling his recruitment for the Cats.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason, I have a feeling that this kid is really underrated. Without knowing too much about him, I wonder what the odds are that he leaves the TX/OK area? He's one of the few RB's that Cats seem to be moderately pursuing.

    ReplyDelete